Saturday, May 19, 2007


We went to Burke Park today, and it was amazing. It was huge! We went on this really fun train ride, Jaid loved it! She couldn't stop looking around at everything we were passing. She is so aware of everything around her.



Happy Family!!

Jaidyn was having a rough night.. we went out to dinner with Taylor's office for having such a great week!

Just a cute picture of her. I can't get enough!

I wanted to photo shop my hand out of the picture so you thought she was sitting up by herself, but it was to hard to do. But she is getting stronger and stronger everyday. She will be able to sit up in no time!

She loves talking.. I caught her in the middle of a GOO!!


She loves her chair.. She feels like such a big girl!

4 comments:

Pat Carver said...

Tay Tay and Ray Ray. I miss you guys I finally got this blog address so now I can stay up to date with Jaidyn.. She's changed so dang much since I last saw her, it's unbelievable. Keep the pictures coming, love you both

Pat Carver said...

This is CHEL...
I love love LOVE your blog! Jaidyn is so stinkin' cute! What a darling little family! love you all! Miss you!

Tara Thueson said...

I would sure love it if you would post some new pictures. I want to see my little jaidyn and rachy poo!

Anonymous said...

sweet mum..... love to get you naked and find out if you are a true blond,i would suck your clit and p-ssy and make you squeal and shake to orgasm over and over then stick my c-ck balls deep in your sweet little butt and make you beg for me to c-m in you, watch my c-m drip from you mmmmmmmmmmm