
She represents the company well don't ya think??


She has been making the "Bitter BEER Face" lately..

Who can't resist taking pictures of BATHTIME.. Its my favorite part of the day, even though it means its almost over its the funniest to play with Jaidyn!




I couldnt resist taking a picture of this... she has a plumber BUM!

I have had a lot of fun with making headbands lately.. and I think I might have gotten carried away!


But look how cute she looks.. I couldn't resist, the BIGGER the BETTER!



So she fell asleep playing in her Pack and Play.. and this is how she ended up. Taylor and I were dying of laughter.. she didnt seem to care!



I can't help but laugh.. she is HILARIOUS!
4 comments:
Finally you updated your blog! YAY! Jaiden is so adorable, I just love seeing these pictures of you guys, it feels like we are sorta close even though we are so far away! :( Keep those blogs coming! Love ya...see you at Christmas?!?
YEAHHHH!! It is about dang time that you updated this thing. Jaidyn looks so stinkin cute. Seriously. I want to squese those cheeks and poke her plumbers butt. I can't wait to see you guys! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
show your p-ssy little one
love to lick her arse and p---y
Post a Comment