Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here's some more pictures from Jackson Hole

Ok, I can't help putting up more and more pictures. I love so many of them, and Photoshop is AmAzInG!!




9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey you guys! Those are some cute family pics! Jaidyn is getting so big, she is a doll. Im jealous you guys were in Jackson- hey Rach when are we gonna have another girls trip up there? We miss you all, and cant wait to see you soon!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Darling pics Rach. Jaidyn is getting so big. You can really see her personality in the pictures. Im glad you guys are back in Utah, although we're liking Texas, Im jealous of the Utah fall weather (Its still a whopping 92)!

Kara Simmons. said...

Hey where did you get your way cute background on your blog? I want a cute one too! Super cute pics of your family!

lauren said...

Rach... I agree! Those are the cutest family pics. i think Jaidyn is just adorable. But, of course she is; she's got great looking parents!

Luv ya, Lauren Soderberg

ashlan said...

How cute is your family I came across your blog by stef, I didn't know you made fun things for girls. I wish I would have known Im still on the mad hunt for something for Kennadee for Ashley's wedding on Friday. Im glad to see how happy you are.

Ashlan

Stacie Trevino said...

Rachel first of all you need to update your blog stat, second you need to add me to your contacts. Honestly, Rach, pull yourself together!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hello sister moncur...

Jake and Shannon Box said...

adorable!!! I was so excited to see that you have a blog, so I can see that cute Jaidyn! Hope it's ok that we added you to our blog!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

RACH! I HAVE officially TAGGED YOU! so check out your blog... and then MINE so you can see the rules!!! love ya