We went into town the other day and it was FREEZING. I can't believe it's already WINTER!! I love to bundle up, so that was good I guess. We went to lunch at Mountain High Pizza Pie and it was WONDERFUL!! Yum Yum.. and then we did a little shopping. The kids were completely bundled it was so cute. Tara and I visited the best store in Jackson. The Candy Store!! If you can't tell we were really excited to be there. I was a little girl in a CANDY STORE!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I am sitting right here with you! I love all of then new pics! They look FAB!! PHOTOSHOPPERS FOR LIFE!
4 comments:
Well, I am sitting right here with you! I love all of then new pics! They look FAB!! PHOTOSHOPPERS FOR LIFE!
Rach,
The Pic of you and Jayden is BEAUTIFUL!!! You need to teach me how to photo shop!
The close up of you and Jaidyn is SO cute. A framer for sure! You look so happy!
never mind Jacksons hole I would love to be deep in your hole mum you are sweeeeeeet
Post a Comment