Monday, May 19, 2008

Its been awhile..

I have a lot to post so excuse all the photos. I have had trouble with the computer and internet and to top it off my camera. Anyways, here are some pictures of a day at Target and the Park with Jaid. Then, on Sunday we went downtown and played in the fountains. They had a cool shopping center to. Jaidyn got some sunglasses. She has been bugging me for mine everytime we get in the car. So I figured I should get her her own.

Jaid has been doing this smile lately. It's so funny. She is doing a half one here in this picture.






She loves the swing. This one was a little weird. I have never seen one like this, but she LOVED IT!



Oh man... the slide. She wanted to go up and down this thing a million times. She loves being outside and the poor thing has been cooped up with me in the apartment. So I let her play for 2 hours at the park. It was fun!!



Driving a car.. with a vroom vroom sound everytime she touches something that looks like a steering wheel.







She loved handing me these bark things. She is mommies BIG helper and if I would have let her she would have done this all day. There were endless amounts of bark for her to pick up.





One of Jaidyn's new favorite things are BUBBLES. She is getting good and doing it herself, but ends up sucking in the bubbles so I have to take over. I like her to do it at first so she knows she can. I know.. I am such a good mom!




I was going to get her these ones, but I found a cuter pair. They are white with purple flowers and blue flowers. So cute..




Our little PRINCESS!!



Mr. Potato HEAD. Except this one has all the girl features. This store was amazing.. there were all the toys that we played with when we were little.




Jaidyn wasn't sure about the water at first. She finally started to warm up to the idea that the water is FUN! She is so funny. I wish you all could be here to be with us when we go and do these things. She is getting more fun everyday.












Daddy was trying to show Jaidyn where the water was coming from. He ended up getting sprayed in the face. I know.. perfect picture huh? It was so hilarious!



This is that CHEEZE BALL SMILE I was talking about earlier. This is the one in FULL EFFECT! Oh man, I have got my hands full!

5 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Hahah!! That one of Taylor is perfect. that is dang funny! Jaidyn looks like such a little girl. She looks more grown up. You Moncurs look like you are having fun! I am jealous and I wish you would come back already.. Pretty Please.. with Sugar on top??

Also, would you think about maybe changing your song choice? Not to be a downer, but whenever I come on here.. I get a big lump in my throat because I am a baby and I cry over everything lately.

Thanks so much, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Your bestest estest esty friend,

Mrs. Thueson

Stacie Trevino said...

Such fun pics, Rach. I am inspired to take Jay to the Gateway today! It is going to be almost 90 today!

The Rindi's said...

Jaidyn is getting so big!! She is still cute as ever!! I'm glad you guys are having fun. We still need to find a place in the middle to meet and hang out.

Chelsea said...

So so SO SITINKIN' CUTE!!! We miss you guys! That pic of Taylor is so funny, at first I thought maybe he was trying to get a little drink. Im so glad you're feeling better! LOTS OF LUVS!!

Natalie Carver said...

Oh so cute! You three are so dang cute! I can't wait to know what you are having.... You guys look like you are having so much fun!