Its ORANGE!! Looks great huh!! I hope the sun bleachs it out a little more.. Any suggestions on making it more blonde I'm all ears. I don't want to have to pay anyone.. I paid way to much today!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yep, going back blonde sucks. Good Luck with that! There is always that krappy orange phase that you just have to get through. The good thing is the next time you do it, it will be blonde! Usually it doesn't fade more blonde though.. it will go a little more orangey. Hey, it makes you look tan! :)
I actually really like it. You look so good. Your baby bump is tiny! I'm excited to see Jaidyn with the new baby! What an awful experience with the binki...I hope I don't have to go through that, but you DID IT!
3 comments:
Yep, going back blonde sucks. Good Luck with that! There is always that krappy orange phase that you just have to get through. The good thing is the next time you do it, it will be blonde! Usually it doesn't fade more blonde though.. it will go a little more orangey. Hey, it makes you look tan! :)
I actually really like it. You look so good. Your baby bump is tiny! I'm excited to see Jaidyn with the new baby! What an awful experience with the binki...I hope I don't have to go through that, but you DID IT!
Try this shampoo and conditioner... http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10515&PRODUCT_ID=PROD5794
Post a Comment