I am watching Clarissa's boys today because she has major back
problems and is stuck in bed in horrible pain. The Chiropractor's had
to come to her apartment and they have been there for over an hour. I
feel so bad, I feel helpless. One thing I am good at is watching kids!
So if any of u have any fun activities for 3 boys I'm all ears!

8 comments:
So I think this may be kind of weird but this is Rachael Wimmer now Garff, I have benn watch your glog for sometime. I love seeing how you and your family are doing you look great. after reading about your misscarriage i got the couage to write. I also have had a misscarriage, along with the deep heart ache reading yours it brought me to tears I am so sorry for you, you sound like such a strong women and it will happen when heavenly father knows it should. I now have a little boy who can just 11 months after mine. good luck and I hope this isn't to weird. my love goes out to you at this time. xoxo Rachael
Oh boy Rachey! Good Luck with 3 little boys! HaHa! I'm sure you're done babysitting by now but I hope the day went well! I hope you're feeling ok! Call me if you need anything!! By the way if you ever babysit again don't ask me how to entertain 3 boys! I would be CLUELESS!!
Rachel...Here is my tip for 3 boys. Dirt! Ha ha...have fun today!
wow three boys that was nice of you... umm well if you have a park by your house or a pool they will have funn:)
haha. wow i guess that could be good birth control for you guys! I love how stinkin cute you are as a lil'mommy! You are so adorable! I miss you!
Rach, you are an angle for taking care of 3 little boys along with your own cutie Jaidyn.
I just was looking at all your pictures and she seriously is the cutest little girl ever I bet she is so much fun and you are such a cute mom.
So fun! Where are you living? What a good wife you are. I bet Taylor loved his day.
Wow! You are awesome! Did you have fun? I bet you did. You are the best mom. I can just tell how much you love your daughter! I need to see you! (and her!)
~Stefanie
Post a Comment