I didn't realize that my 100th post had past. I wanted to post something really cool and probably add some funny jokes and comments, but I don't know what to put. What are you supposed to put on your 100th POST? Jeez.. I don't know. I guess that's why I am in this dilemma. I guess I will post some of my favorite memories since I started this blog... there are quite a few!!
Wow! I think I'm a long ways from my 100th post! I love your blog and I look at it almost everyday. So thanks for being a great updater. I'm still planning on going to lunch when you come home, so let me know!
Oh man 4 teeth at once. I felt so bad with just 3. Her 4th came in on Sunday. Poor girls teething is tough business!! It's a catch 22 cuz it's harder to get a bunch at once but then it's less time individually. When are you headed home?
5 comments:
Wow! I think I'm a long ways from my 100th post! I love your blog and I look at it almost everyday. So thanks for being a great updater. I'm still planning on going to lunch when you come home, so let me know!
Oh man 4 teeth at once. I felt so bad with just 3. Her 4th came in on Sunday. Poor girls teething is tough business!! It's a catch 22 cuz it's harder to get a bunch at once but then it's less time individually. When are you headed home?
Your family is so cute. Jaidyn is growing up so fast!
I love all of these pictures! I am so glad you did this post! So cute!
Cute pics! You always look beautiful.
Post a Comment