Thursday, August 14, 2008

AFTER!!

5 comments:

The Rindi's said...

So cute!! I definately need one of those!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am assuming you made that....you and Tara are always so dang crafty. I need to hang out with you two so I can learn how to make things instead of buy them!! Love it.

{Layla} said...

Look at you miss crafty--this is so dang cute! I'm glad you posted something new--I've been blog stalking you but I haven't been getting my fix! lol. k pretty lady, hopefully you're having a wonderful week. You and I will do some "pen paling" (is that even a word?) later! =)

Natalie Carver said...

That is a cute idea, Chel and I were just talking about how I could organize my bows better! I think I am going to copy you! Thanks!

The Thueson's said...

Freak yeah! It is adorable as always!