Sunday, August 3, 2008

Growing Up!

So today is Sunday, and a day I won't ever forget. Today was the first
day Jaidyn went to Nursery. I havent wanted to take her but I thought
I could handle it.
I dropped her off and she was so excited! She ran to all the toys and
forgot that I was even there. Oh man, I was upset. I wasnt upset at
her of coarse just upset that my baby is growing up.
When they are newborns you can't wait for all these timeless memories
to start, but I soon found out that it wasn't something I actually
wanted.
I cried through Gospel Doctrine and I had to go and check on her a few
times.
Once relief society started I was fine. I was so excited to go and get
her I left 5 mins early and just waited by the door spying on her.
I must say it was all worth it when I went in and got her. She was so
happy to see me and ran to me. She kept hugging me and kissing me. I
will look forward to doing this every Sunday.
Jaidyn is my pride and joy. She has grown to be my best friend (you
too babe). I can't imagine life without her. She makes me smile when I
am sad, makes me laugh when I am mad. How great is the blessing that
children bring into our lives. I am hesitant as ever for all of our
wonderful journeys to take place. I know that I have to let her grow
up. She will always be my little angel and my baby!

3 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

That is so sweet. I am sure I will be taking a whole box of tissues to church when Lucy goes into Nursery. I am glad that she did well on her first day even. That is something to smile about.

Natalie Carver said...

That is such a cute post! Thanks for sharing that with everyone! You are right, I keep looking forward to the next milestone, but then I catch myself and say "enjoy this moment!"

{Layla} said...

oh my gosh this post is seriously so cute, you bring tears to my eyes girl! Thank for making me cry you big sap. ha ha ha. Anyway, ONE DAY i hope to be a mother and make special memories like this one--I just have to somehow get my husband on board that train! =)