Hey beautiful! I did get that Ed Hardy shirt out here but it is the real thing so it was expensive! =( I got it at the Ed Hardy store in NYC so it was $80. The purple one with the gems I'm wearing in a few pictures in another post I got at the Ed Hardy store for half off -but it was still $90 down from $180 (I guess it is more expensive because of the gems???). Anyway, I will be selling look a like Ed Hardy shirts when I get home (the one with the tiger on the front I'm wearing in a couple of the pictures and there are a few other designs) and I will just give you one for making the flowers for me, k? They are really cute and they look very similar to the real shirts (most of the designs are the same designs as the real shirts the gems are just a little bit bigger). OK well I am so glad we found you something that you like because I totally wanted to get you something as a thank you for making the flowers for me!!! The shirts come in all different colors so let me know what size and color you want (I wear a medium in the shirts because they do shrink a little bit just by washing them) and I can go tomorrow and get it for you. I can send it out to you or we can get together for lunch or something when we're back in Utah and I can give it to you then! Just let me know babe. Omg--sorry this comment was so long! =)
4 comments:
LOVE IT! I hope you bought those for her Rach! She looks like a superstar...I think she gets it from her mama! =)
Hey beautiful! I did get that Ed Hardy shirt out here but it is the real thing so it was expensive! =( I got it at the Ed Hardy store in NYC so it was $80. The purple one with the gems I'm wearing in a few pictures in another post I got at the Ed Hardy store for half off -but it was still $90 down from $180 (I guess it is more expensive because of the gems???). Anyway, I will be selling look a like Ed Hardy shirts when I get home (the one with the tiger on the front I'm wearing in a couple of the pictures and there are a few other designs) and I will just give you one for making the flowers for me, k? They are really cute and they look very similar to the real shirts (most of the designs are the same designs as the real shirts the gems are just a little bit bigger). OK well I am so glad we found you something that you like because I totally wanted to get you something as a thank you for making the flowers for me!!! The shirts come in all different colors so let me know what size and color you want (I wear a medium in the shirts because they do shrink a little bit just by washing them) and I can go tomorrow and get it for you. I can send it out to you or we can get together for lunch or something when we're back in Utah and I can give it to you then! Just let me know babe. Omg--sorry this comment was so long! =)
I love her!! and i love YOU!! i can't wait for you to come home! how much longer!?!?!
What a babe she is:) I wish you guys lived here so i could play with her all the time:) i need someone to play with so i dont want my own lol
Post a Comment