Rach! You are so cute! I love your little baby bump! Ok, so this week has got to be it... lunch date! I am sorry I am such a bad friend!! I am so excited about the new little Moncur! Hope little J bug is doing ok!! Love ya!
Your outing in the canyon looked fun! Your little dog is so cute too! Congrats Congrats Congrats on lil' rach/taylor #2!
Rach congrats!. I am due in Feb. Your little girl is so cute. Great pics. Brighton
Thank you so much for letting us take her tonight, she was so much fun:)we really need to dinner one night love ya hun
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rach! You are so cute! I love your little baby bump! Ok, so this week has got to be it... lunch date! I am sorry I am such a bad friend!! I am so excited about the new little Moncur! Hope little J bug is doing ok!! Love ya!
Your outing in the canyon looked fun! Your little dog is so cute too! Congrats Congrats Congrats on lil' rach/taylor #2!
Rach congrats!. I am due in Feb. Your little girl is so cute. Great pics. Brighton
Thank you so much for letting us take her tonight, she was so much fun:)
we really need to dinner one night love ya hun
Post a Comment