Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog OVERLOAD.. Zoo, Spencer's Birthday, Gma's House and Halloween!

So I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera for quite sometime. So I have quite a few pictures to show and tell about. Lets start off with the our short trip to the zoo. We decided to go to the Zoo on the busiest day of the year. The day that kids got to dress up and visit all the animals in there costumes. Well after spending an hour in line and not even getting close to the entrance, Jaid and I had to go. We had a lunch date with Taylor's family. It was Spencer's birthday, Taylor's youngest brother. He turned 12. He wanted to go to Five Guys. If you haven't been it is REALLY good and worth the drive to Fort Union. So I have posted some wonderful pictures of us all at Five Guys and I swear I didn't let Jaidyn wear her costume everyday before Halloween. I just happen to take my camera on those days.










Next, we went to visit Gma Moncur and GEGE. Taylor's grandma. One of those days where Jaidyn and I have nothing to do and want to be around people. Spencer, Taylor's little brother is so cute with Jaidyn. She acts like she is a big girl around him. Except when he decides to get the bottle out and act like her for a change. There are a couple pictures of them snuggled up and drinking there bottles. It was actually really cute. She thought it was so cool that someone else was drinking a bottle to. After that we headed outside and played with the ball and leaves. I love fall. I just wish Jaidyn loved playing in the leaves as much as I do. Well at least long enough for me to get a GREAT FALL SHOT!! Didn't happen.











Well, last but certainly not least. Halloween Day! I took a million pictures of her on Halloween because I couldn't believe how big she is getting. She looked so OLD to me in her costume. She loved saying ARRR like a PIRATE! There are some pictures of her doing that. She had to have her monkey BOOTS, blanket and BABY! Can't forget those precious things. We went out to Taylor's parents and Grandma's house and had Lauri's famous donuts. Oh man they are delicious. I look forward to those every year!! They make my stomach hurt but I guess it's worth the pain. After donuts and soup, we went trick or treating. At first Jaid didn't really know what she was doing but by the time we were done she was saying Trick or Treat and Thank you. Next year she will be a PRO!! Maybe she can teach her little brother a thing or two.























Not bad for only going to 5 door..

6 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

You guys I cant say it enough! She is adorable! I love the little pirate!

Johnson Fam said...

Cute Rach! What a fun halloween!

Brad and Britt said...

rach, I honestly can't believe how stinking cute Jaid is! So, lets get this lunch thing tagged down, since you and I are so good at talking about it....but not soo good at actually doing lunch! haha! So, for this week, I am going to be in Florida for a work conference from Wednesday to SAturday, but let's try for next week! I think that I am good for next Saturday (the 15th) or like sometime on either monday or Friday of that same week....so let me know what you think. I am so happy that we are finally going to be able to get to see eachother!

Stacie Trevino said...

Rach,
It was so fun to see you for that whole five min. at the zoo. Jaidyn looked so cute in her pirate outfit. Very Jack Sparrow!! Hey, are you still down to do scrapbook pages for our parents for Christmas? Call me so we can talk!
Love ya,
Stacie

{Layla} said...

You are so pretty Rach. Jaid takes after you, she is a doll.
We for sure need to play SOON! Guess what? When you get back from Vegas I will be living in Lehi!!! We closed on a house in traverse mountain by the streiffs on Friday and we are moving in tomorrow and wednesday! YAY! We will be close and can play all of the time!
I haven't talked to you in forever it seems! During the summer got to chat everyday--I miss you! Call me when you get back and we can plan something! =) I hope you're having fun pretty lady!

Anonymous said...

omg! She has such a cute little personality how fun! She is a doll! She looks exactly like both of you.