So, lately life has been a crazy whirl wind. I feel like I have had no time to do anything. The reality is I have way to much time on my hands. Jaid and I just hang out all day and are pretty much home most of the time. I feel so bad, I should be getting her out more seeing that the weather isnt going to hold up much longer. Is it maybe because I am 5 months pregnant and don't feel like I have the energy to run around with a 2 year old? Well, I consider that a HORRIBLE excuse. Even though I do use that everyday.
Today I was invited to go to the Petting Farm at Thanksgiving Point. Jaidyn had so much fun and it made me realize how little it to make her happy. Thats what made me think about life in general. If we could all just have a lot less for a little bit we would realize what really we should be grateful for.
I am grateful for my family. For a little child who makes me so happy and challenges me everyday. Just watching her change everyday makes me see how fast life goes by. Just thinking that I am 5 months pregnant and Jaidyn is almost 2 is crazy to me. I am going to be a mother of two. It feels like yesterday that Taylor and I were living in our first home. A basement apartment in Bountiful that we loved. We only had one car and life seemed like it was GREAT! Now, we have a house, two cars, almost 2 children. I can't believe how life flies by. The challenges that you face and the blessing that come from them. I wish a lot of the time that we didn't have to go through life's difficulties to realize how blessed we really are.
I am sorry I am just rambling on and on. I just felt like venting tonight. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends. Life wouldn't be the same without all the amazing people in my life.
I recently got back from Vegas. I have lots of pictures and I will post them tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for letting me ramble about life.
2 comments:
Rach- Don't feel bad about struggling to find the energy to want to chase a 2 yr old around at 5 months pregnant. I felt the same way, it was so hard for me to even just take her outside, I was just exahausted. It's a lot harder being pregnant when you have another child to care for!
oh rachy... you are so grown up... it seems like just yesterday we were pickin our noses and dancin with the stars! hahaha i just love ya!
Post a Comment