I can't believe that today marks our 4th year of marriage. I can't
believe how fast the past 4 years have gone. We have a 2 year old and
another one on a way. Who would have thought that we would have 2 kids
by now. My life has been wonderful with Taylor. I couldn't ask for a
better husband and a father to my children. He is an amazing father. A
father I always wanted for my kids.
Today were spending the day together. Were getting massages and then
going to lunch and dinner. Jaidyn is spending the day with her
grandparents which will be a wonderful break. Life brings challenges
that we don't expect and aren't easy. I know that with a strong
foundation and a good family which Taylor and I have you can get
through anything. I'm grateful to have a husband that loves me and my
child and who is such a hard worker.
4 years is a long time, but how lucky are we to have each other for
ETERNITY!!
2 comments:
Congrats! You two are so cute together.
Congrats you guys! I remember when you caught my bouquet at my wedding 4 1/2 years ago! You guys are so cute together.....
Post a Comment