Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Helping Friends..

So tonight I told Tara that I would help her set up for OSS. I know I am such a good friend. Just kidding. Well, anyways.. I can't tell you what a wuss I am. I am so sore after helping. I am sitting here on the couch and my back kills, my legs are throbbing and my arms are dead. Could I be in worse shape then I am right now? I am so glad that I finally was able to exercise this growing body of mine. Being with Tara is always an event. It probably should have taken us an hour maybe to set up. Oh no, it took us almost 4. We sure did have fun though. Two pregnant woman moving massive things, is such a funny site. Thanks for such a fun night. I always love hanging out with you!!

No comments: