Taylor and I are sitting here watching the Jazz game and we were thinking about BoY nAmEs. We want some ideas of names that you like. There are a few we like but we just can't decide. So PLEASE help us out and give us some names. I love hearing other names that I haven't heard of before. Can't wait to hear them all. Thanks!
4 comments:
I love the name ryker:) Ric does not like it so we cant name our litte boy that but i think that name is cute ha ha just a thought. lol
you cant name your baby treydon ha ha thats what ric and i want our first boys name as ha ha ha
richard treydon heaton
Cute names! I love Tayton cause it is like Taylor and you could call him Tayt for short. My brother-in-laws name is Jensen and I think that is way cute too. We need to get together again soon. We talked to Trevor and Jenna the other day and we were all saying we should hang out with you guys. I hope you are feeling well. I am glad I am not pregnant anymore, its hard!
We just made our blog private so email me and I will send you an invite. hailey.tueller@gmail.com
Post a Comment