Sunday, December 21, 2008

This weekend!

My sister came into town and it has been so much fun hanging out with her. I miss her so much when she is gone. Here are a couple random pictures of our weekend.

Christmas Sunday.. All the kids got new outfits for Church at Grandma's. Choir program is the BEST! They all look so grown up. I can't believe it!



Man, I love them!



At the Olive Garden with our family after.. Jaxson being a GREAT role model for Jaidyn.



We went to the Nutcracker on Saturday with all the girls. It was so much fun and I can't believe it has been over 10 years since I have seen that. I love it! This was just before we went.



Jordan wanted in on this one!

1 comment:

ashlan said...

Your cute jaid just makes me want to eat her up with that wrinkled nose. I love that you and your sister are such great friends!