Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Almost forgot... "Earth"

I took Jaidyn to her very first BIG GIRL movie! I took her to see Earth, it's a wonderful documentary Disney did of a story of 3 mothers and there babies. The journey's they take and there day to day life. It was so awesome and Jaidyn just loved it. She was so loud and was talking to the animals the entire movie. I am just happy and relieved that there were other kids doing the same thing. It's so fun to have your kids grow up and to be able to do these kinds of things with them. The next movie.. Hannah Montana baby!!



3 comments:

Kimba said...

Okay, this movie is on MY List of must-see movies! It looked so cute.

allison wright said...

Rach, she is so cute and growing up. I am glad you made your journey safely. By the time you get back I should be a stay at home mom that would love to get together.

Abby said...

That is adorable. I need to go see that movie, I've heard such good things about it.