Friday, May 29, 2009

Jensen is 2 months


Well, my baby boy is 2 months old. I can't wait to be able to take him to the Dr out here and see all of his stats. He has definitely grown since the last time we saw the Dr, so I am excited! He is started to COO at me and it's so cute. He can almost roll over which is weird to me. Is that early? He is the sweetest little boy. He just loves his mommy so much he can't stand to be away from me. He loves to be held, and sang too. He loves being laid on my chest and his back rubbed. All of his pants and onesie outfits are getting so short on him. The body of them is still so big but they are all floods. My little boy is going to be tall like his DADDY! I can't wait, tall men are so handsome! He has started sleeping 6 hrs at night, this has happen all week. I usually put him down around 8 and he sleeps until 12, then I feed him and he sleeps until 6! Then he goes back down until 9. He is starting to be a better sleeper and its making me SO HAPPY!! It's crazy to me how you can function without sleep as a mother. For awhile he was sleeping every 3 hours and waking up to feed. Which is so normal and him being so small I am glad he woke up that much to eat. He needed to gain some weight. Now that he is gaining weight it seems he is sleeping a lot better. Thank you BreastMilk! It's fun to see how different your children are a babies. Jaidy slept through the night at 7 weeks. So, Jensen is a little behind her in sleeping. I am so happy to be a mother. I am so grateful everyday that I get to stay home with these 2 kids and just love them all day and night. What a blessing it is! Thank you to my husband who works so hard for us. Makes it possible for me to stay home and play all day. I love you sweetie!!

3 comments:

{Layla} said...

Oh this picture is adorable- he is SO cute! He LOOKS LIKE YOU!

Kimba said...

Seriously, he's adorable. And wow! Rolling! Or almost, either way, Wyatt wasn't doing that at 2 mths! Neither was he sleeping like that (he STILL doesn't sleep like that!) so you are lucky!

Ric and Meagan said...

HE HAS GOTTEN A LOT BIGGER AND JUST STILL CUTE AS EVER. I CANT WAIT TO HAVE KIDS YOU SEEM TO JUST HAVE SOO MUCH FUN:)

MISS YOU GUYS