Now, onto Jensen. He has been a really hard baby. Nothing like his older sister. He is a crier and wants his MoMMy to hold him ALL THE TIME!! Thats not an exaggeration either. I love him so much, as any mother loves her child. He is just so hard. The moments when he is content and just looks at me and stares makes all the bad moments disappear. You wonder what they are thinking.. gazing into their mothers eyes. You hope they look at you and thank Heavenly Father for sending them to you. I sure am grateful to have him here. A son! Who would have ever thought how amazing it is to have another child touch you like the one before. I was so afraid before I had him that I didn't know how I could possibly love another child as much as Jaidyn. It's possible, and I am sure it gets more and more the bigger the family gets.
Today I am GRATEFUL to be a MOTHER. To care for my 2 wonderful children unconditionally. Thank you everyone for being such great examples to me. For showing me the ropes and giving me advice. Without you I wouldn't be able to get through the hard days. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and that you were able to spend it the way you wanted. I sure did!! Love to all!!



















8 comments:
Aw! Happy Mother's Day Rach!! Look at how freakin skinny you are already! Ho bag!!
Happy Mother's Day! Jensen still looks like a NEWBORN! Are you up in Bountiful Every Thursday? I need to see that little guy!
Isn't being a mommy the BEST job ever? I love every minute of it. (okay, maybe not every minute, but you know what I mean) and I TOTALLY know how you feel about Jensen. My little Dax was the best baby ever but Madden is a different story...He is NEVER i mean NEVER content and cries everytime I put him down and STILL doesn't sleep through the night. BUt everytime I see that adorable face and smile it makes it all okay. I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
Holy cow Rachel you look GREAT!! and really skinny but I can't say I'm shocked because you looked fabulous after Jaidyn!! Your children are beautiful and you are a great mommy!! Happy Mother's Day
No those aren't our apartments but they look incredibly similar! We lived like a minute away from Azteca and right by a farmer's market which you should really go to! I loved it!
Hi Rachel...loved your post. Nothing is better than being a mom. Your kids are adorable! And how in the HECK do you get so skinny after you have kids? My gosh, I got the wrong genes in that department! You look gorgeous and I hope that you have a great summer out there...best of luck to Taylor!
Oh my pretty pants--You are teeny tiny! What are you talking about sick bikini body?? You already have an amazingly skinny and cute body! You JUST had a baby? How does that happen? You need to let me in on your secret woman! =)
She loves sunglasses! :) I love it. I am so happy for you to have two little precious ones in your life that make you so happy! :)
Post a Comment