Friday, May 22, 2009

OH BOY.. Someone's got some SERIOUS STYLE!

We went to Old Navy yesterday to find Jensen a hat and Jaidyn stumbled across these. How cute are these? She loves being like mommy and daddy and wearing glasses in the car. She took it a little further then that and wouldn't take them off all day! I love them so I don't care. She is my little princess. Oh, I have a question.. Does anyone know where I can find FAIRY WINGS?? Jaidy wants them so bad and I can't find them. PLEASE HELP ME!! Thanks a bunch..


4 comments:

The Rindi's said...

Haha that is so cute!! I saw some fairy wings at the dollar store once and I saw some at Michaels out here. Good Luck!

The Thueson's said...

That is cute! Yes, I was going to say the Dollar Store too. If they don't, Wal Mart or Target has them for sure.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! And she deserves fairy wings! Here is a website that I found some on if you want http://www.kidboxes.com/html/35/fairy-wings.html
They are only 6.50 I think and you can choose the color. Good luck with the search!

ashlan said...

The dollar Tree is where I bought kennadees for her birthday so everyone could have some so the quality wasn't the best