My friend Jess finally came out to North Carolina. She had her baby 2 weeks ago. What a trooper right! These two are a month apart. They weigh the same.. except Linkin is about 2 inches longer. These two were so cute. They were laying down by each other and just cooing at each other and staring. I swear, kids are so special. You could just tell they were having there own little conversation. Oh, I can't wait for the summer to begin with these two. It's going to be so fun having another little guy around!


We had a BBQ on Sunday for the office hitting there goal for the week. I love doing dinners on Sunday's instead of Saturday nights. It makes things so much easier and much more fun. Jaidy eating an ice cream sandwich, and daddy throwing her up in the air. She got so stinkin high. She loved it!!





No comments:
Post a Comment