It was my birthday this last weekend.. Friday to be exact! My actual birthday wasn't anything to exciting. Some of the wives and I went to the Mall for some shopping and lunch. Unfortunately it got cut short because of kids being ornery and needing naps. Oh well, Jaidy and Jensen and I shopped by ourselves for awhile and then went home to take a nap too. The whole rest of the day we just hung out at home and Taylor didn't get home until 11p. So to say the least Friday was kind of crappy!! Its fine though because I got lots of birthday wishes that made my day great. Well since Taylor had to work on my birthday and Saturday we went out to dinner on Saturday night. ALL ALONE!!! No kids!! It was so awesome and after dinner, we went and got ice cream. It was so much fun to have the night alone with my husband. Then sunday, we went to church and headed out to a place called Tiger World. It was cool.. I don't know if I would recommend it to anyone. Because it was expensive. The good thing about the money you pay goes to rebuilding and rehabilitating that animals they rescue. So thats a GREAT thing! Jaidyn loved every minute of it.. We were all sweating so bad because it was so hot but it didn't stop us from having fun. Jaidyn could have stayed there all day. To bad it closed and we had to leave. Thank goodness!!
So, as you can see my birthday weekend was great. I guess it's fun to have your birthday on Friday because you get to celebrate it all weekend. At least when you husband is in the Summer Sales. He felt so bad for being gone on my birthday that I was spoiled ALL WEEKEND. Whatever I wanted to do we did. Thanks for a great weekend babe! I love you and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.













5 comments:
So fun!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!! Luckily my birthday isn't over the summer but our anniversary is so I somewhat understand!!
Hey Happy late Birthday. Looks like you guys are having fun in NC. We are thinking about going there in July we'll have to call you guys and get together or somethin if we make it. Your kids are getting so big i can't believe it. They are darling!
Rach! I'm glad you had a great birthday!! Summer birthdays are sometimes hard...Cade's is in the summer, luckily mine isn't! Jaidyn is getting so big! And you're looking great! ok-the picture where you're squatting down with jaidyn in her pink sunglasses, where did you get your shoes from? I want some black ones just like that!
rach, happy really late birthday! can you believe you are 1/4 of a century now? you look fabulous in all of your photos, mother of 2 must be treating you well (your family is beautiful as well). I hope you are doing great!
Those are so cute of Jaidyn!! Glad it ended up being a good weekend!
Post a Comment