Well, the day started off just like any other. Except I color coordinated all of our outfits. I don't do this usually, but it's the 4th!! The boys were in RED, yes that means Taylor too. The girls were in Blue and White stripes, it was cute!!! This first picture is my little man fast asleep on our bed. He loves our bed. If I lay him on it while I'm trying to get things done, this is usually what happens. Awww, I love him!!

We went to this outside shopping center and it was fun. They had a little kids parade where all the kids were able to decorate there bikes and scooters. Jaidy was so sad and mad that she didn't have one to decorate. I told her that we needed to talk to Daddy about getting her one. He said that he would find her one.. YAY!This was Grandma Moncur and Jaidy on the fire trucks. They had all the fire trucks open for the kids to play on and look at everything. She really liked this!
She wasn't to happy in this picture because she wanted to have a bike to decorate and I was trying to explain to her that we didn't have a bike. She got over it pretty quick and on to another thing to worry about.


Isn't this picture so pretty of my precious daughter. She was in such a crazy mood at dinner because she was so excited for FIREWORKS! Little girl couldn't contain her excitement..
I had to post this picture because this is something we do because of Jaidy. We have been doing this 3 person kiss for a long time now. She didn't want to have to kiss us individually so she said that we had to do it all together. This is our family kiss. Isn't it cute!! She just loves it.. she thinks it so much fun. WE love it too.. Can't wait for Jens to get big enough to join in on the fun!
















6 comments:
You look absolutely gorgeous in your red white and blue family picture!!! You did a fabulous job with the color coordination by the way! I'm glad you had a great 4th of July! Can't wait to hang out and meet little Jens when we get back home! =)
Cute pictures Rach! You look like one HOT mama! ;)
Look at you, you gorgeous thing! I need to learn to do that big barrel curl with my hair. I love it! The color coordinated outfits are classic, and an absolute must for the 4th of July!
So cute! LOVE the color coordination...don't you just love 4th of july!? Oh & those pillows at your apt...we have the same ones, haha.
You guys are such a cute family!! I love the color coordinating!! I always forget to tell you but I love your hair!! You always have done so cute and I'm jealous because my hair would never do that and stay that cute all day!! Looks like you guys had a great 4th!!
You have a beautiful little family Rachel. I'm not sure if you remember me, but our husbands worked in Atlanta Together. Loved the 4th of July outfits!
Post a Comment