Friday, August 21, 2009

Crafty Day

SORRY EVERYTHING IS SO BLURRY. THEY WERE TAKEN ON MY PHONE. IT'S THE BEST I COULD DO!



Well.. I have wanted to make a shirt with ruffles and such on it for quite sometime. So TODAY was the day I guess... Here are a couple of pictures

BEFORE:


DURING:

AFTER:



AFTER: SELF PORTRAIT!


This is a flower I made with some extra fabric.. It turned out pretty cute I must say.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute!! Good work.

Anonymous said...

Rachel...you need to sell those shirts because I would totally buy one. They are adorable. It looks like something JCrew would sell. How are you and Tara so crafty??

ashlan said...

I have been loving all the tutorials on the ruffles! Good Job, I love it!

{Layla} said...

Stinkin adorable Rachy!. Love the shirt. Love the flower. Love you. Now help me make one of those shirts PLEASE?

Kimba said...

really cute!!! i love it. i'm lovin' the ruffles as well.

also, you did NOT have a baby, what, 4 mths ago?

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.

Jocee Bergeson said...

Will you PLEASE PLEASE make and sell me one of those?! I absolutely love it and want one. Please?!?! ;)

Abby said...

Wait, how did you make those ruffle guys?

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Very cute, I am going to get to work Rach, thanks for the tip! Hey also, my invite expired to the recipe blog can you send me another, I really want to exchange. I just got so busy and never looked at it till it was too late. Thanks again,
Bottfamily@mac.com

Natalie Carver said...

Well done! How much or you to make me some????? I am so serious