Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthdays, and U Game!

I forgot to post about this but, when I got home my friend Chelsea invited Jaidy and I to her little girl's birthday party. Her little girl is so stinkin cute. I can't believe she is 4!! Anyways, here are a couple pictures from that day. Along with a couple pictures of the Utah game. I went with my family and I just love going to the U games. Something about free food and wonderful seats just calls out my name!! And, being able to hang out with family of course!!



My friend Chelsea and I with our little boys. Her little boy is 6 months older then Jens. His name is Caden. He is so cute!!



Chelsea's little sister, and pretty much mine.. Jessie!


Trying to find a bug in the camera!!



My little family!!


One of my FAVORITE things to do.. go to the UTAH football games.. LOVE IT!


My cute sister..



No comments: