So, I haven't been the best at blogging lately because Taylor has the
computer. I have a ton of pictures but no where to upload them on. I
had a little extra time today to do something fun.. This necklace!!
It's so much fun to do and adds to much to an outfit. I can't wait to
make more and dress up an outfit. (sorry it's an upclose picture of my
chest, I wanted to show what it looked like on and didn't want to show
my face)

5 comments:
You are very talented pretty lady. I love this necklace.
Wow Rachel this is GORGEOUS! Will you make me one!!!
OK, OK, stop posting your cute creations w/out price tags. I want one of these too and still haven't make the t-shirt. seriously, will you sell both of them to me?! ;)
You are amazing. I love your chest, I mean the neclace!
What?! How did I miss this post? That thing is fetchin' adorable! Don't you just love making stuff? I think I am happiest when I am crafting.
Post a Comment