You are so crafty Rach! I need to be more like you. I love the necklace. I have seen them on etsy but they are so much money though. I would love to know how to make them. Also I really like the flowers for little girls headbands and I always need more of those especially since I am having another girl. So please share your secret or next time you make one let me know so I can come and watch you. Thanks!!!
So talented that is all I have to say. Maybe we should get together and you should teach me how to do all this stuff. Plus, where do you buy your fabric. There are no good fabric stores up this way?
6 comments:
Okay you must share how to make these they are way to cute. I would love to have one or add several of them to a shirt!!
let us know how to make them. love it!
hi rachel! girl, you need to add those to your etsy shop. they'll sell like crazy! so cute.
Rach! These are DARLING! I definitely need things like this to dress up my wardrobe...
You are so crafty Rach! I need to be more like you. I love the necklace. I have seen them on etsy but they are so much money though. I would love to know how to make them. Also I really like the flowers for little girls headbands and I always need more of those especially since I am having another girl. So please share your secret or next time you make one let me know so I can come and watch you. Thanks!!!
So talented that is all I have to say. Maybe we should get together and you should teach me how to do all this stuff. Plus, where do you buy your fabric. There are no good fabric stores up this way?
Post a Comment