These first pictures are when Ash came to Charlotte to drive home with me and the kids. We had a couple days to play and have fun in Charlotte before she left. Jaidy just couldn't get enough of her. She loves her aunt Ash.
Ash was so excited when she saw a Chick-fil-a in Charlotte. So, before we left on our drive to Utah we had to go to lunch there.
My sister is so beautiful!!
This was my friend Jayanthi.. she lived next door. She was the sweetest lady. We miss her!
Her adorable little boy..
Ash and I..
Oh man.. I miss him so much!!
The yummy complimentary dessert they give you..
These pictures are when I got home. We took the kids to the Discovery Gateway. Jaidy was in HEAVEN!!
Bath time is my favorite.. He loves to be bundled in a towel after his bath!!
I babysat my niece and nephew because Jaidy wanted to have a sleepover. Her first one. They were all so cute and the best kids ever. Popcorn, candy, dinner.. what more could you ask for. They were making these faces that were so funny. I think they were all so excited that they were sleeping over together.
My cute mom and my little man!!

























1 comment:
Love all the pics! And wow, that would have been a crazy long drive. Glad you had your sis with you.
Post a Comment