your pictures are awesome, she did such a great job! hey, rach, can you make me some of your cute flowers that you put in your hair (if you still make them!) I have been looking for some flowers for my hair, and can't seem to find anything that looks "grown-up" enough!
6 comments:
I love them. I love your flowers they are perfect. I can't wait to see more!
oh yes, I LOVE them! =) I need to upload mine still! I have been having too much fun editing them on photoshop! It's my new addiction, he he he.
A. Freaking. Dorable.
Adorable Rachel! Who was the photographer?? I want to use him/her, they did an amazing job!
I think you need to sell your stuff on Etsy...you are so talented. SO CUTE! I love them!!
your pictures are awesome, she did such a great job! hey, rach, can you make me some of your cute flowers that you put in your hair (if you still make them!) I have been looking for some flowers for my hair, and can't seem to find anything that looks "grown-up" enough!
Post a Comment