Sunday, December 27, 2009

NO CAMERA!

So.. of course with my wonderful luck my camera would stop working before the holidays. And since I didn't get a camera for Christmas we have NO pictures. So until I get a new camera or get my other one fixed this blog will be pretty boring.
We did have a great Christmas despite the fact that we dont have any pictures to prove it. I will get some pictures from family and hopefully post soon with them. Hope all is well with everyone in the blogging world and the normal world. I have so many fun projects that I can't wait to get my hands on so check back soon. I will post some pictures with my phone!!

1 comment:

Brad and Britt said...

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get any christmas pictures! I got a new little point and shoot camera for christmas and it is so good to have it as a "back up!"