Friday, April 9, 2010

EASTER!!

Easter Sunday was a week early for us. My mom bought all the kids there easter outfits so the week before Easter sunday the kids wore there clothes for Grandma!! They all looked so cute in there matching outfits. I love Easter and a reason for the kids to get all dressed up. Here are some pictures of that day!



This was so funny. Jaidy was having "A MOMENT" and I decided what better opportunity to take pictures of this MOMENT so she can see how her precious MOMENTS were. Taylor was in the background poking fun of her, which didn't make the situation and better, but soon made her happy.



At this moment, she was starting to come out of the mood. I love how a child mood can change in seconds!!



Daddy and Jaidyn. Pictures that a Mom, or daughter will never forget. I love this pictures of these two.

Jaidy riding her bike outside. This child loves being outside. I can't wait for summer.


Jaidy's little photoshoot!! My lame attempt at it I guess.


This was funny. I tried and tried to get a cute picture of the kids but as you can see it didn't quite work. Here is what I got!!





My little MAN!!


I love dressing him like he is a little man. Oh doesn't he look so cute?


Jensen LoVeS his big cousin Jaxson. He is the best big cousin. I can't wait for them to all be old enough to hang out!!


1 comment:

Kimba said...

He's so much bigger than your last post! Super cute, Rach, as always. Love the vest. :)