Well..
What can I say, I have been absent from blogging for so long. The main
issue is because of my lack of camera. Without a camera it makes it so
hard to post. I have a million pictures from my phone but we all know
that an iPhone isn't the best quality.
Our lives are pretty crazy these days. Taylor and I are both working.
I work a couple days a week to help out with stuff and to be able to
get out of the house. Taylor starts school on Monday!!! He is super
excited. Any guesses on what he is going into? Well, he is going to
culinary school!! He is so excited and can't wait to embark on this
new adventure. I'm so grateful he has finally found something he wants
to do and is excited about it. Our lives are going to change a lot. We
won't have a day together except Sundays!! Kind of crappy but I guess
we can do it for a year and a half.
As for our house.. Were trying to sell our cute house in Cedar Hills
and move up North to Bountiful or Salt Lake. Were still living in Our
house until we sell so all my friends down south. I'm still here!!!
Jens turned 1 on the 31st!! I can't believe how fast this year went
by. Faster then Jaidy's first year for sure. I'm so grateful to have
to wonderful kids that keep me busy and so happy!! I have a lot of
pictures that will be coming soon. It's just going to take me awhile
to upload them all.
Officially want to announce that I'm back to the BlogginG WoRLd!!!
2 comments:
Hi Rach!! Glad to hear things are going well! and Cade would be super jealous that Taylor is going to culinary school! He loves cooking and secretly wishes he was a chef! Good luck on your new adventures; they sound like fun ones!
How fun to go to culinary school! I have always wanted to do that! Now you won't have to cook as often because he will have to practice on you guys first :) Welcome back to blogging!
Post a Comment