Well.. I am happy to report that the Moncur Family FINALLY got a camera!!! YAY.. can you tell that I have missed my camera a bit. I love having a camera and being able to capture every part of lifes moments. So here are some of our activities this past week.
Jaidy on in the car on our way to dance.


Me and the kids playing outside before I had to go to work!!
Jaidy LOVES to lay out in the sun and get a TAN she says. This is all thanks to ME. So this is her laying out and getting some sun. She was dead serious. I love it!!


WE went to my Step Sisters little boys birthday party at Fireman Park. It was really fun and Jens loved the hat.. Even though he didn't keep it on for long, he sure was entertained with it.


















2 comments:
Yay, finally some updates on your cute family. I love your hair color, you always look so great. Hope to see you soon.
http://web.me.com/bottfamily
i too was so excited to see some updates and love your hair color! it was fun to see your whole family. you have some darling little ones rach!
Post a Comment