Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Making school clothes

So I have always loved to make stuff. Crafty stuff is something I love
love to do and enjoy learning with each new step I take. I made Jaidy
this adoreable skirt the other day and I must say, I'm kind of proud
of myself for doing it!!! We really don't have extra money right now,
so any extra fabric I have laying around goes to something useful.
Like clothes for Jaidy. She starts school soon and needs some new fun
things. As much I would love to go to Target and Gap, I just can't. So
this will do for now!!!

5 comments:

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

love it! adorable- you may have to show us a tutorial :) miss ya xoxo

Darin and Kali said...

So cute!

ashlan said...

much more darling that target or gap!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

SOOOOO cute! Your such a talented lil' gal!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

You are so cute. I wish I was as good with a sewing machine as you. I grew up wearing clothes my Mom sewed together, we were dirt poor, but I grew up loving and appreciating my Mom so much for that. I sure Jadie is going to LOVE you for your awesome talents!