Monday, October 18, 2010

A little of this past week or so!

So this past week and a half we have done quite a lot. Taylor carved a pumpkin with the kids, he went to his brothers bball game. We went to the Gateway Mall because Jaidy wanted to play in the water. I finally made some ties for Jensen. It was so easy and I am so excited I finally buckled down and followed a pattern. I will never be afraid of following a pattern again!! Here are some pictures of the week.

Wasnt so sure about the pumpkin guts..


Then she decided to be BRAVE and do it herself!!




Cute Taylor!!


Admiring the pumpkin!


Seeing Nate for the first time since he left for the summer to install alarms.. she was so excited!!



Spencers Bball game!


Ava and Jens rolling around the court

Taylor and the kids came to surprise me at work.. It made my night!

I went to Thriller with the woman in my family.. it was great as usual!! Last year was better though.


Me with a dead person..( dont mind the squished fat arm.. I forgot to pose it on my hip)

Playing at the Gateway..




My lovely GREEN shoes..

Jaidy got sprayed really good!




This is Jens in his new TIE.. isn't he so handsome!

OH man, I LOVE THIS KID!!





1 comment:

Kimba said...

rach, it was so fun seeing you! wish we could have chatted longer! you're just gorgeous, as always. and the food was fantastic. :)