Well, the Moncur Family is still ALIVE and WELL!! Our lives have been so crazy lately. I feel so weird not blogging about our little lives like I used to. First off, we DONT have internet at our new place. I know.. it's so annoying!! We have had to be careful with our money lately so theinternet just seemed like the best thing to go without. Well, I can tell you that we both want and need it back. So I am here at the best bookstore, Barnes and Noble updating our Family Blog..
Let see, to start off with information about our little family.. Jaidy has started Preschool and LOVES it!! She gets so excited to go. I only wish she could go 3 days a week instead of 2. She wants to go back everyday and I hate telling her she can't. She is learning so much at school. Its crazy what they learn but don't tell you. I will be in the other room and I come in and Jaidy is singing a song that she learned from school. Or she will be saying a poem or something. I LOVE IT! I hope that she continues to love to learn.
Jens is another story all in itself. Our little man is struggling lately. He has been sick for so long I dont even remember if there was ever a time he wasn't going diarrhea or throwing up. He has been to the Pediatricians, GI specialists, ER.. I feel like he gets better then his body just starts back up again. Diarrhea, throwing up!! But, even when he is like this.. he is just so crazy and happy!! He is such a joy in our lives..
Taylor is busy busy busy.. He works and goes to school. He is in his 3rd quarter of culinary school and just loves everything about it. He is doing so awesome. He works at 2 different restaurants now. Arella and Cheesecake Factory as a cook!! He brings home such amazing food, I swear to you all I am going to be FAT in the next MONTH!!!
ME.. well, I am just busy with work and being a mom and wife. I try to do crafts when I can and it seems like very few do I get the chance to do them anymore. Its ok though, when we get Taylor through school I will be able to keep at it a lot better!! OK, so here are some pictures from today and a few from a couple days ago or week ago...
Since Taylor is so busy we rarely have time to be together as a family. So Sundays are our FAMILY DAY! Today we went to the HILL AIR FORCE SPACE MUSEUM. It was so much fun and so worth driving up there. The kids loved it.. Jensen especially. He is always yelling and screaming when he hears airplanes in the sky, motorcycles on the road, and cars and trucks revving there engines. So you can imagine how much he loved this place. Taylor told Jaidy that he would take her to the SKATE PARK so her and daddy could skateboard together. So we found a skatepark on the way back home. The kids love there dad so much. Jaidyn was first to attempt the park and she was thrilled with excitement. Jensen just couldn't sit still waiting for it to be his turn.. He isn't afraid of anything, kind of scary!!

















Random pictures of Jens being a big BOY!! He doesn;t like his highchair anymore. He wants to be a big kid like Jaidy and sit at the table. Man, he is such a cute little man!! (dont mind the unfinished wall behind him.. I ran out of paint and I still haven't gone down to get more. Its been over a MONTH)
Another SUNDAY family day.. we took the kids to the ZOO. They loved it, the elephants, giraffes, the TRAIN RIDE. Just about everything. I was surprised though how fast they got tired. I was having a little to much fun I think looking at all the animals. Doesn't life seem so much better with kids in it? It seriously makes simple moments like going to the ZOO seem like the best present I have ever been given.Jens goes down the slide all by himself and he cruises.. he is FEARLESS!










5 comments:
Hi Rach!! I can NOT believe how Big your kids are getting! Holy smokes!! They are adorable!! Hope all is well and that life is being good to you! Take care!
You look so cute Rach and so do your kiddos! Sorry about the internet. My computer was down for weeks and weeks and it sucked!
So fun! :) Love all the pictures!
you are a great mom and wife. i know the hard times at first will pay off in the long run. i am glad taylor is enjoying school and enjoy the good food! you are smart to make family time still a priority while things are busy. love ya rach!
So freaking cute!
Love you
Post a Comment