Monday, January 10, 2011

My Jaidy Bug..

I just wanted to post a special post for Jaidy. She is getting so big so fast and I can't believe that she is almost 4. Everyday I swear she challenges me everyday and yet is still my best friend. Jaidyn loves to play dress up, play princess, play pretend, hide and seek, crafts with Mom, she helps me sew a lot of stuff. Soon, she will be better at me then sewing a straight line, not that it takes much effort because I'm such a moron at that!! Jaidy makes me laugh everyday. She is becoming such a strong independent child right before my eyes. It's crazy that almost 4 years ago I had her. I love her so much! I just wanted to show you a little bit of my life with Jaidyn. She is like this most of the time and is such a goof, she totally takes after her father!!







No comments: