Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The past week or so has been a NightMare!!

So I know I said I was going to do those 30 day posts. Well it kind of got put on the back burner this past week because my son has had the flu and diarrhea!!!! I seriously have done 10 loads of laundry filled to the brim of the machine this past week. And on top of that he had Pink Eye!!! I swear my little man gets EVERYTHiNG!!! So as you can probably guess I haven't had enough energy to search the computer for pictures and raddle my brain with unique and corky things to enlighten you all with!! Next week will be a new week. I promise!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Stacey said...

There has been so much sickness going around lately!! It's so hard. Hopefully everyone gets feeling better soon :)