Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter, Girl's Tuesday and Some Family Dates with Daddy.

Well there is not much going on in our lives that is terribly interesting, but I really want to start blogging more and share with everyone what Jaidyn and I do when we hang out. Here are a couple seperate days that I happen to take pictures of.
Easter, Girl's Tuesday, and some Family Dates with Daddy.

Easter was so much fun for me. I was finally able to BE THE EASTER BUNNY. Jaidyn could have played with her empty eggs all day. She didn't even care about the cute adoreable bunny. Oh well, she loved it. Taylor also was visited by the Easter Bunny. He got some candy and a thing of Chapstick. He can't seem to keep a hold of his last 3. I found out that the Easter Bunny doesn't get an easter basket though. I think that Mr. Easter Bunny should have done something.. Don't you??






We went to my aunt Susie's for Easter. It's always fun to get together with the Family. I couldn't stop taking pictures of Jaidyn and her cousin James. They were so funny. They are only 3 months apart and already James is way ahead of her in almost EVERYTHING. We still love our little Jaid though. She is a girl who goes at her own pace. Jaid loves her aunt Susie, and Papa Jim. We had to get a family picture on Easter even though were not in our Easter attire anymore. Still a GREAT opportunity to get a family SHOT!













So on one of our Tuesday activites we went to South Towne mall and got the kids pictures done with the Easter Bunny. Jaid was freaked out at first but luckily pulled off a WONDERFUL picture. Thanks camera lady.





So we went to Gateway and did a little shopping for our wonderful Tuesday activity. Jaidyn LOVED the water. She seriously could have stayed there all day if i let her. In the pictures are all the kids, and a picture of me and Tara with our babies.









So when I get to see my husband we usually go out and do something as a family. We went bowling the other night and had a blast. Jaidyn crawled around the entire time and was filthy when we got done. Don't worry I bathed her immediately after. I got several strikes and beat Taylor on the first game. He was lucky enough to beat me on the second game though.






Yummy Rio Grande.. we love that place.!!



BIG KISSES FOR DADDY.. Jaidyn loves her daddy so much.



Jaidyn is attempting to walk. She knows how but she is content just having us help her. She is a silly child.



We went to dinner at Rumbi's and Jaidyn couldn't to wait for Taylor any longer in her carseat. So I brought her up with me and it resulted in looking at herself and SCREAMING. If you haven't heard her pipes lately. WOW, she sure can scream.


1 comment:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Love that you are bloggin again! Its nice to see current pics when you live so flippin' far away!

Jaidyn has gotten so big. I absolutley loved the pics of her and Jay and Missy K! What a fun Easter!

-Bummer that you won't be in Dallas :(