It was a momentous day today. I was able to put Jaid's hair in PIGTAILS. I was so happy. Don't they look so stinkin cute?


Grandpa Moncur decided to stick Jaidyn in the laundry basket. She thought it was funny for maybe a second and then she was completely over it.


Everytime we go over to Grandma Shawna's she has to play the piano. She LOVES LOVES LOVES it. Maybe one day she will be as good as her UNCLE ADAM.


I made her a TUTU and couldn't resist to put it on her the second I could get her dressed in the morning. Notice the hair in the first picture. RagDoll in the morning.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Rachel she is so big. I can't believe it. She is still cute as ever haha I love her pigtails I put brynlee's in pigtails one day and I loved it they didn't stay in and they were really little but it's fun. Did you make her bows? Someone told me how to make them but I'm nervous so you will have to let me know how you did it.
She is so stinkin' cute! I cant believe how much she has grown!!! Im glad you are finally going to update your blog!
Post a Comment