Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can't sleep..

So seeing that I can't sleep, I am on my computer. It's 11:12 pm on Saturday night. For some reason I am not tired. Not even a little bit. Taylor fell asleep early tonight so it left me sitting in bed wide awake with a mind full of stuff. Don't you hate how busy your mind can get sometimes. Especially when you are trying so hard to fall asleep. It just doesn't shut off. Your brain I mean. I don't have any pictures for this post because if I were to take a picture right now you would see me in my UNDERGARMENTS. And let's be honest no one wants to see that.
I have thought about some goals that I want to start doing. I will put them down for you. As if you all care right??
1. Make sure my house is deep cleaned every week.. REALLY!!
2. Do an activity with Jaidyn daily.
3. Start going to the gym. (There is some unnecessary flab in some certain areas we won't comment about.)
4. Be more organized with everything.
5. Start doing visiting teaching with no excuses.
I thought I had a lot more things but they just can't seem to be surfacing. So right now this is good. 5 things is a great number to start. If I get anymore goals then I probably won't achieve any. Well, my eyes are finally starting to get heavy. That only took 8 minutes to write this post and it was very successful in making me sleepy. Hope everyone was able to sleep well tonight. I am hoping that now I will be able to get some shut eye.

GOOD NIGHT!

9 comments:

em said...

Hey,
I my heck, I know about not sleeping. I just pop an ambien and finally fall asleep around 2. I think your goals sound like what my goals should be. Ok, about the website... This has been part of my not sleeping. I have been totally stressing myself out and now I am looking for a web designer. I have a few that I'm going to meet with, so hopefully soon. Sorry I've been a flake. I'll let you know what happens. I hope you fall asleep soon.-em

The Thatchers said...

Oh Rach, you are too funny!!! I love your 5 goals!! It is so much easier to get thing accomplished when you know what you NEED to get done!! And what in THE HECK are you talking about FLAB???? That doesn't even exist on you!!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! It is so cute. These babies get big so fast. We are blessing Andrew the week after conference. Our church is at eleven and its the church on orchard just down from corner. You guys are totally invited. And lunch is at Rick and Kathis house right after sacrament.

Kristy Carpenter said...

I totally know what you mean! There are some nights I come home from work around 1am and am exhausted...until my head hits the pillow and it's like my brain kicks into overdrive! I hate that. You're lucky that blogging got you sleepy - it usually makes me stay up later then I should. Haha!

Lindsay Parker said...

Im so glad you are blogging again, I havent checked your blog forever and today came acrossed it and I was so happy to see adorable Pictures of your little family and Jaiedyn is such a cute little girl she looks just like her Daddy! Are you back in Utah? We need to get together and catch up! hope all is well!
Love
Lindsay Parker

Clegg Family said...

Hi Rach! This is Rachel (Schwab)- how are you?! So I wanted to get in touch with you ever since we saw you at the airport picking up Taylor and we were getting Tyson, but I never got your email address...so I'm so glad I saw your blog! How is everything going? You little girl is absolutely adorable - what a great family! Keep in touch!

corryfever said...

what a cute little family! i found your blog when i was on stacey's. bless blogs for keeping everyone in touch. jaiedyn is such a love and getting so big! that is so fun. you seem like such a great mom. if those are goals that you need to work on you are doing really good! a baby and a deep cleaned house, wow taylor is a lucky man!

xo
tara

Stacie Trevino said...

Rach,
I hate that!! It must have to do with being a mom because before Jay all I needed was a pillow and 30 sec. and I was in a deep coma. DEEP!
p.s. I think 5 goals is way too many!

Anonymous said...

I want to see you in your under garments mum, reach my hand inside them and finger your p-ssy until I get you soaking wet and moaning like crazy,slowly take them off and eat your p-ssy and suck your clit until my face is covered in your lovely p-ssy juice and you are begging me to put my c-ck in you and c-m