

Cafe Rio was delicious as usual, and the yogurt place was right next door. So it made it a perfect transition.

You can't tell me that this doesn't look AMAZING!





Isn't this the BEST shirt you've ever seen?? I told Taylor this last night after date night.. HAHA!!

I think I am going BLOGGING CRAZY lately. I have been taking pictures of everything lately. If you don't mind, then I will continue to do it. I love blogging lately. Hopefully it last forever.

We went to 21 last night. I recommend this movie 100% It was so good. Taylor and I both LOVED IT.. you should go see it. If you don't have a babysitter I will watch your CHILD or CHILDREN. Everyone needs a date night.

Taylor is a cheese ball.. I guess he was really excited because he had just gotten an energy drink from the Soda Machine.
5 comments:
hi rachel! i found your blog through janetha (my sis) on facebook. small world. the last time i saw you you were pregnant and so was i. my how time flies! your little girl is adorable! we've got all boys here. just thought i say hi..hope your family is well. say hi to your mom for me.
yay for blogging!! (i'm still on my break) that spoon me place looks AmAzInG. i'll be going there in the very near future! your fam looks so dang cute!
Hey! Cute pictures!! It's good to see you're back to blogging! So as random and crazy as this is I was just looking at all of these pictures and I realized that I have the SAME SCARF in my hair today that you are wearing! HaHa! That is funny! Good old black and white polka dot scarf from ATL!! I just thought it was funny because of the randomness! Good to see you on here!
Umm so I take it you were eating Red Mango in those pictures?? If so, that is probably the BEST frozen yogurt EVER!! Everytime we go to the Jazz game that is all I eat!! I LOVE IT!!
Are those fruity pebbles in your fro-yo? Looks good whatever it is! I love Jaidyn! She is so beautiful, and spunky. We really do need to go to dinner soon. I'm glad you're blogging again!
Post a Comment