Tuesday, April 1, 2008

UPDATE.. MY FRIENDS LIST IS BEING REPAIRED!!

I still don't have everyones blog on here. I was able to find a lot of people though. So will you please check and see if your names are on the side and if there not email me.. Thanks a bundle!!

6 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

Rachel I did that same freakin thing! Lame!! I still haven't put people back on!! We need to play soon!

Lindsey said...

Hey cute blog! Jaidyn is such a cutie! Next time you come down you'll have to bring her over to play!

Unknown said...

Hey Rach- so glad you found me! You look so great! I love your hair dark. And what a cute little girl you have! She's a good mix of you and Taylor. So are you guys heading East for the summer? Where are you living now? I haven't seen you guys forever!

Brad and Britt said...

yes, may it be a lesson for us all....changing your Blog template stinks, cause you loose everything!!!

Well, your blog looks cute and your little family even cuter. I miss not seeing you guys, you NEED to let me know when you are back up in B-Town so we can do lunch!

-Britt (and Brad)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Rachel!
Im so glad you found my blog and I got added to the friends list! How fun is this blogging world. Looks like life is going well for you! Your little girl is darling! Hope all is well...I'm excited we can be blogging buddies now!
Cami

The Patrona said...

Oh Raci, you are soooo grown up!