Saturday, April 5, 2008

This past week..

Well this past week has been kind of boring. We haven't done much so I haven't posted or taken a lot of pictures. I took some though. We went out to dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. It's called Rancherito's. It's in American Fork. So, this past week Jaid has decided to start a new adventure. WALKING! She thinks she is so big and laughs whenever I let her go to stand by herself. I can't tell you how much fun it is to see how excited she gets to be doing something new. Lately, she has been entertaining herself pretty good. I will find her doing things like, playing with her blocks, reading her books and getting all her toys out of her toy basket. She is a very independent child. I love being able to watch her grow a little bit each day. She make me laugh and is one of my best friends.

These were some fun pictures we took at Rancherito's. She started dipping!! This is a very exciting time for me.. because I dip everything. She loved the salsa, don't worry it wasn't hot.







Taylor was on his phone most of dinner. WEIRD!! For any of you who know what its like to have a husband attached to his phone. This picture will let you see that I UNDERSTAND!!



I was bored and decided to take a picture of me. Since I had taken a picture of everyone else in my family. I decided that I should be in this blog.




I have been taking a couple pictures of Jaidyn in the car lately because she has been a NIGHTMARE!! So I take a picture and show her and she laughs. You can tell in some of these pictures that she is very happy. Mostly in the Pink outfit.. She loves to play with my COOL SUNGLASSES, and pretend that she is wearing them. This is her attempt in getting them on.







This is her attempting to walk. Her favorite thing is to walk from this couch to one of us. She's getting really good at it. I am so proud of her





I made this on my phone.. I am really good at ART!


1 comment:

whitney holland. said...

Hey Rachel! You have the cutest family, your daughter is adorable! This is Whitney..remember me!! Good ol' STARS! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Keep in touch!