So it took her that long to stop crying. I DID IT!!! yay, I am so proud of myself. Now I just have to make sure that I don't have any stragglers hanging around the house!
Rach I'm so proud of you! I can't even imagine how hard that would be. I miss you guys so much. Your baby girl is just a growing! Give her a kiss for me! Love ya!
heyy rach...its ashley! i didnt kno u had a blog! ur baby girl is sooooo cute! i guess i havent seen her in a while:(...well check out my blog and i hope 2 c u this summer!
3 comments:
YAY! Good job!
Rach I'm so proud of you! I can't even imagine how hard that would be. I miss you guys so much. Your baby girl is just a growing! Give her a kiss for me! Love ya!
heyy rach...its ashley! i didnt kno u had a blog! ur baby girl is sooooo cute! i guess i havent seen her in a while:(...well check out my blog and i hope 2 c u this summer!
Post a Comment