
The first day I became a MOMMY

I have the best sister in the world. She has always been such an example to me. I love her so much.

Grandma Moncur! She loves her grandchildren so much. She is the best listener and always has the best advice.

My mom is amazing. I love her so much. She is the best Grandma and loves her grandchildren. I know that I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. She gave me the strength to keep going when I didn't think I could. She is amazing and the best mother I could ask for. Thanks MOM

Grandma Willey is amazing. I hope that one day I can be just like her. She is the best Grandma a Granddaughter could ask for. She is the most giving person and has the biggest heart. Her testimony is so strong, and she teaches me something new everyday. I love her!

Susie is the favorite AUNT! Susie has always been the funniest and sweetest Aunt. She also thinks I am the best NiEcE!!


I love this picture. It makes me tear up thinking about how big Jaidyn is getting. I can't believe she is almost 2 and that I am having another little one soon. She will always be my baby.
4 comments:
I love this posting, Rachel! Those pictures are all adorable, especially the last one!! You are the cutest Mom and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day...you definitely deserve it!
Rach, that is such a cute post!! I love it!! You won't mind if maybe I copy you right??? I am SOOOO glad you are doing better!! I hope you keep getting better!!
Hello Rachey PoO!
So I am just a little teary eyed right now after reading your post! You are such a good mommy!I cant even wait til you have 2 little ones running around. But by then I am sure you will be prego yet again... Weird how this cycle just continues.
Moms for LIFE!!!
Your bestest friend ever--
Tara
rach! you are such a cute mom! i still can't believe you have a baby, and another one on the way! CRAZY!!!! i love little j bug! i freakin miss ya! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! love ya
Post a Comment