Thursday, May 8, 2008
I'm doing better!
Ok, so I am doing better these past few days. I am so grateful that I have such wonderful people in my life that support me. I am so grateful to have friends that you can count on. Thanks to everyone for all your advice and guidance. Those of you who have been pregnant or just having hormones while your on your period you know that some days you are just an emotional reck. That day I wrote that post was one of those days. I hate to complain, it's just not in my nature to do so. That day I needed to. Thanks for letting me vent my feeling to everyone. Your the best!! I will post some pictures real soon of what has been going on here in Kansas City. Until then.. Tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rach, I am glad you are doing better. I would have a hard time going through that alone. Good thing you have a good man and little lady to get you back going. love ya, Alli
Post a Comment