Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!!

Father's Day was so fun. I made Taylor these Tie's that have secret things on the back. Some are back massages, some have to do with food.. you get my drift??



Jaidyn made her Daddy a picture. It was so pretty and Taylor loved it.



Taylor was tired and Jaidyn was taking care of him. Telling me to be quiet because he was sleeping. She was so cute to him.





I made some yummy treats..



Taylor loves Banana bread! I also made him breakfast in bed.. I am such a good wife!!



Jaidyn helped me with the baking!



We went to the Cheesecake Factory for Lunch/Dinner.. It was so yummy. Taylor and Jaidyn played in the water most of the time we waited for our table. She loves her Daddy so much. She loves being able to spend the extra time with him. We never see him because he is so busy with work. So Sundays are the best days for family..








Yummy Yogo's.. It kept her busy. She sat in her seat the whole time. She was not about to sit in her highchair. She is becoming such a big girl that she thinks she needs to be in the same seats as Mommy and Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel.. I am laying in bed thinking about all the food I want to eat today and that banana bread DID NOT HELP!! Dang.. now I want some!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! You are such a great wifey!

Natalie Carver said...

That food looked so yummy! I need the recipes! I can't wait for Callie to start doing all of those things for Tony (and niether can he!) You have such a cute little family!